We are looking for experienced Personal Assistants to join our team at an exciting time as our business grows.
As a personal assistant (PA) you will work closely with Managing Partner of iTech Capital, helping him to make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- providing PA support and administrative team support for the Partner and his Family Members
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organising meetings and keeping track of the appointments
- planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems; devising ways to streamline processes
- Fluent English
- Self-driven attitude
- Multitasking skills
- Commitment and ability to work long hours